Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Word to the Wise

This is not my first attempt at blogging.
I started a blog on my personal website, http://www.morningwavepaul.com/. But I soon found that I could only update my scrawny ramblings from my trusty iMac in my home office. And by the time I would sit down at the keyboard at the end of a long day slaving over a hot radio station, I would be too tired to type. Plus any clever thoughts, insights, ideas and snappy wordplay that I had conjured during the day would, by this time, be long forgotten.
So I've set up this blog at Blogger, the blog site by those blogging bloggers at Google. Oddly enough, when I "Googled" blog sites, Blogger showed up well down the list! On Google! How's that happen? How does a Google site not show up first on Google? Why didn't Google name their blog site "Bloggle"? And how many times can a grown man use the words "blog" and Google" in the same paragraph?
Anywho, I'll put a link to this new blog on my old blog's page on my website. And now that I can update it anywhere and anytime, I'll try to do just that.
Don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment